King Koil is the only mattress manufacturer endorsed by the ICA.
King Koil continues to work with the International Chiropractors Association (ICA) to balance our ideas and design concepts with focused medical applications in supporting the spinal column sufficiently for people of all sizes.
The ICA is the world's oldest international chiropractic professional organization, representing nearly 8,000 practitioners, students, chiropractic assistants, educators and lay-people worldwide dedicated to the growth and development of the chiropractic profession based on its fundamental principles and philosophy.
The ICA has a long and distinguished history. It was established in 1926 in Davenport, Iowa, in the United States by Dr. B. J. Palmer, who served as ICA president until his death in 1961. Since then, other leaders have emerged to carry ICA and the profession forward, but always remain true to the principles and philosophy on which it was founded, fighting to preserve its unique identity as a separate, distinct and drugless health care profession.
- Hydra-Performa™ - Enjoy better sleep and reduce overheating with Hydra-Performa™ fiber technology that wicks away moisture from the body and dries faster while staying soft, durable and comfortable.
- Silk & Wool Blend - Our silk & wool blended comfort surface offers a luxurious feel with natural breathability that enhances the overall comfort.
- AdvantaGel™ - The intelligently designed infusion of comfort gel and resilient foam, combine to promote a cooler sleeping environment while providing an ideal balance of comfort and support.
- High Performance Super Soft Foam - Provides an additional a layer of conforming comfort
- Enhanced Ultra Soft Perfect Contour® Foam - Enhanced 5 zones of super soft conforming support to help reduce motion disturbance.
- Contour Luxury Plus EC (encased coil) System - Independently encased coil design conforms to your body’s curves while reducing sleep partner disturbance. In addition, our Excellent Edge™ foam encasement provides greater stability, a firm seating edge and a greater sleeping surface.