Our exclusive HourGlass polypropylene insert increases support and firmness by 18%
at the shoulders & hips and 13% at the lumbar area. This flexible technology can
be combined with virtually any coil unit to offer improved performance and added
value at any price point.
- 504 Alternating Verticoil Edge
- Superior Foam Encasement
- SafeGuard 1" Everlast Quilt Foam Polyurethane Foam
- 1/2" Polyurethane Foam
- Pillow Top Layers
- Lumbar Memory Foam
- 1 1/2" 5-Zone Plush Convoluted
- Comfort and Support Layers 1/4" Polyurethane Foam
- High Profile Foundation
- 10 year local Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Exclusive, enhanced support grid increases firmness in critical areas.
- Open spring design provides progressive resistance as weight is applied, improving
support where body weight is centered.
- Zoned coil configuration allows for the density of coils to vary across the sleep
surface in order to offer tailored support to every part of your body.
Maintain proper spinal alignment
Research has shown that anatomically correct support for your spine helps keep your
back healthy and can have therapeutic benefits.
To maintain proper spinal alignment, our HourGlass Back Support® System provides
zones of support for the different regions of your spine. This allows you to rest
in a completely neutral position for optimum rest and recovery.
Unique coil design
These zones of support are further enhanced by our patented reactive coil design.
As weight bears down on individual coils, they respond with increasing support.
The result? By conforming to the shape of the body and providing balanced support
from head-to-toe, our Chiro-Medic® mattress gives you the uninterrupted sleep you